Actions and Detail Panel
Entrepreneurs Today, For Tomorrow - Winning as a Racehorse or Unicorn?
Sat 1 July 2017, 09:00 – 18:00 BST
Our Entrepreneurs Today, For Tomorrow event is a one-day conference to listen to world-class speakers discuss what it means to succeed as an entrepreneur, budding start-up or enterprising individual.
Are you an entrepreneur / start up seeking an audience? Want some help - guidance with your budding business idea? Then this is THE event for you - the event is free as a Gazelle Advisory Group launch.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to pitch.
Business leader? Then this is an event to catch the next ´new thing´ in 2017.
Our keynote speakers are:
- Mark Florman, CEO, Time Partners
- His Excellency, Abdeslam Boudrar, Moroccan Ambassador to the Court of St James
- Diana Biggs, Managing Director, DCCB Group
- Dr. Lahcen Haddad, Ex-Minister of Tourism, Morocco, Entrepreneur
- HE Lubna Qassim, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, National Bank of Dubai
- George Carivalis, Fintech Entrepreneur, GMC Capital Partners
- Clare Woodcraft, CEO Emirates Foundation
- Bouchra Bayed, President of Entrepreneurs of Europe
- Jason Purvor, Founder, Grow a Seed to Feed a Unicorn
- Houssam Nasrawin, President, Arab Business Leaders
- Xxxxx Ernst & Young
- Xxxxx McKinsey & Company
- Others TBA
Our event includes:
- Masterclasses with Jason Purvor 'Grow a Seed to Feed a Unicorn'
- Panel discussions with excellent speakers
- An entrepreneur / student live pitching event
- Networking sessions
- Tour of Oxford
Want to know what the difference is between a racehorse and a gazelle? Why some unicorns make it and others don't? This highly stimulating and rewarding event promises to enlighten all attendees!
This event is open to all.
For all enquiries, contact: email@example.com