Actions and Detail Panel
ENUSEC presents: Le Tour du Hack
Fri, 31 Mar 2017, 17:30 – Sat, 1 Apr 2017, 19:00 BST
The Tour de Hack is an event hosted by Edinburgh Napiers Security Society (ENUSEC) at our Merchiston campus.
Taking place on the 31st March - 1st of April, our two-day event will have everything: interesting talks from speakers in industry, a challenging Capture-The-Flag platform to test you, and a pub quiz with free beer & pizza.
Try your hand at disarming a electronic bomb, picking a lock or delving down to the assembly level of a virus!
Day 1 - 31st March 2017
- 17:30: Welcome presentation
- 18:00: ISACA Pub Quiz with PRIZES, beer & pizza
- 20:00: ENUSEC CTF begins
- 00:00: ENUSEC CTF intermission - goodnight, and see you tomorrow!
Day 2 - 1st April 2017
- 12:00: Lunch and networking
- 13:00: Presentation before CTF begins
- 14:00: ENUSEC CTF continues!
- 18:00: ENUSEC CTF ends - pizza arrives!
- 18:30: ENUSEC CTF Winners announced.
- 19:00: Pub!
All you need to bring is a laptop with Kali installed and your charger! If you dont know where to start with this we can help you at the event!
This event caters to anyone with any sort of interest in cybersecurity - whether you're a newcomer, hobbyist, student or a professional we encourage you to come along and enjoy our talks and give our Capture-The-Flag a try!