Environment & Society Research/Practitioner Mixer 25th January 2017
Want to improve student employability, make useful connections and share sector knowledge...?
The Mixer, held in conjunction with the School of Geosciences, is a chance for practitioners and academics to share sector knowledge, discuss possible research or practice opportunities. For students it's a unique opportunity to discuss their own research ideas with our academics and practitioners.
The Mixer is made up of Research 'Clusters'. We have following Clusters:
1. Climate Management
3. Environmental Protection & Ecological Economics
4. Sustainable Development
5. Ecosystem Services & sustainable landscapes
6. Marine Challenges & Solutions
7. Environmental Policy & Politics
8. Social Responsibility & Sustainability
9. Food Security
10. Environmental & International Development
Please note that you can select a maximum of 4 clusters. Please make sure that you provide a full name and number of your chosen clusers when filling in this survey.