San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A FREE day of learning for GPs working within the Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust area*
We will have a full programme and timetable of events VERY soon.
Topics to be included are:
- Personality Disorders
- Treatment resistant Anxiety and Depression
- Self-harm and risk assessment (for children and young people)
- Perinatal mental health for GPs
- Depressive disorders in young people
- Eating Disorders - What a GP needs to know
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Care Home Dilemmas: Challenging Behaviour in the Elderly
- Sleep Disorders - What a GP needs to know
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (experiential workshop)
- Also includes an introduction to Experts by Experience, including a personal recovery story, with Q&A
- Plus Opening Remarks from Colin Martin, Chief Executive of Tees, Esk & Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust
Once the full programme is in place, you will be contacted to book onto the workshops of your choice.
*THIS LEARNING DAY IS ONLY OPEN TO GPs WORKING WITHIN THE TEES, ESK and WEAR VALLEYS NHS FOUNDATION TRUST AREA
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is very limited parking at the venue. In line with our Trust's green policy, we would encourage as many attendees as possible to travel by train, as the venue is literally next door to the station. Full train timetable details will follow.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Tim Metcalfe on 0191 3336653 or email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
If you can no longer attend, but wish to give your ticket to a GP colleague at your practice, that is absolutely fine.
If you can no longer attend and do not wish to transfer your ticket, please do let us know, at your earliest convenient, so we can free up your space for someone else. We envisage this conference to be oversubsribed.
Can I update my registration information?
You can either do this online here, or by contacting Tim Metcalfe on 0191 3336653 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
There is no need to bring a printed ticket, we will tick your name off at registration on your arrival.
What is the refund policy?
No - because the conference is FREE!
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
If you need anything changing, please contact Tim Metcalfe on 0191 3336653 or email@example.com