An open forum to debate the key issues in e-prescribing and medicines management (ePMA).
The FREE iSOFT-organised Excellence Forum follows last year’s hugely successful inaugural event and will again feature an impressive line-up of independent speakers, all experts in their respective fields. A select audience from both the NHS and the wider healthcare industry are invited to participate in a general discussion, debate the use of ePMA and share experiences.
To reserve your space, book now. If you’re unable to make this date please forward to a colleague. Please note we are also running a similar event at Old Trafford, Manchester 10 November 2011. Click http://epma.eventbrite.com for details.
10:2010:40Welcome: Adrian Stevens (MD NEMEA, iSOFT)
10:4011:10Keynote: There and back again : a pharmacist’s tale – Steve Freeborn
11:3012:30Research and Education
- People and computers: error producing or defensive? - Dr Rachel Howard, University of Reading
- Education and the impact on Prescribing behaviours – Prof Tim Dornan, University of Maastricht
13:3014:30Experiences from the Field
- Establishing baseline and performance measures - Helen Bennett, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust
- ePMA Risks and Benefits – Alex Jennings, University Hospital Aintree
- Lessons learned from implementing a complex ePMA solution – Steve Wardell and Bala Sridhar, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
15:0015:45Complementary & Strategic Solutions
- Proactive antiobiotic management (ICNet)
- Mobile hardware for ePMA (Parity)
- Bedside access to clinical information (Hospedia)
16:00Forum Wrap-Up and close
When & Where
CSC is a world leading organisation in the provision of software solutions to healthcare organisations.