Equality and Diversity Work Place Awareness Raising Training
This equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) training course will provide a comprehensive overview of the Equality Act and its impact on the work place in terms of employee conduct and behaviour. The course will cover the following key themes:
• 2010 Equality Act (including an update)
• Embedding EDI within your professional practice
• Identifying and sharing EDI good practice
• Supporting your organisation to embed EDI good practice and comply with the Equality Act
• Effectively challenge EDI non-compliance
• Unconscious Bias
This training course will be interactive and delivered using a workshop format and will be delivered by experienced EDI specialist.
On completion of this training course delegates will have a clearer understanding of the Equality Act and what this means for them in terms of how they work with colleagues, provide services and engage with the public and other key stakeholders. This training course will also provide delegates with an opportunity to reflect on their and others EDI support needs, whilst also providing them with guidance on recognising and effectively challenging EDI incompatible behaviour and values.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?