The Essence Process runs unique, experiential personal development courses. It was founded in the UK in 2003 by Dr Menis Yousry and has held over 1,500 events in 23 locations worldwide. Dr Menis Yousry is a Family and Systemic Psychotherapist and Psychologist and has worked with tens of thousands of people through his highly practical personal development courses.
The courses allow people to re-examine their internal unconscious state of mind that was formed early in life and understand how it influences their current experiences and relationships. The Essence Process offers alternative, new experiences as an effective tool for reshaping the internal state of mind to create new possibilities and the best chance of having natural, healthy, safe relationships and success.
On this unique course you'll experience a gentle, fun three days of specially designed educational exercises and interactions in a relaxed atmosphere of trust. The Essence Process uses the most powerful tool of experience to help participants see and understand subconscious patterns that can make life unnecessarily stressful.
After completing an Essence Process course you'll develop practical tools that you can use every day meaning you can:
1. have more fun and less stress
2. boost your energy by letting go of what doesn't really matter
3. value yourself and be more confident
4. communicate better with your family, friends and colleagues
5. achieve a better work-life balance
6. manage conflict easily
7. give and receive support
8. have more passion in your life
Want to see and hear more about the course?
1. Here's Dr Menis Yousry giving a TEDx talk on the conflict between what we intend to do and what we actually end up doing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAVvA98jfQo
2. Watch this video to learn more about the course from Dr Yousry and see what past participants think about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rmomtrRE48
3. You can listen to Essence Process podcasts, some are live recordings of Dr Yousry at work:
'It was one of the best experiences of my life. I just did not realise how much I was going to get out of it. It was so moving.' - AK, Hay House Publishers
Course Dates and Times
Friday 8th April - 09.30 am - 10.00 pm (approx)
Day 1: Discovering your personal power and limitations
Saturday 9th April - 10.00 am - 10.00pm (approx)
Day 2: Letting go of what doesn't matter
Sunday 10th April - 10.00am - 6.00pm (approx)
Day 3: What now? Creating what you really want for your future
6pm - invite friends and family for closing of the course
Please note: Accommodation and food are not included in the price
TUITION FEES AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Standard Ticket £265
Early Bird Ticket £212 (20% discount)
Your place is confirmed on the Foundation Course once you have paid the course fee. The fee is non-refundable.
If you have any questions please contact the Essence Process office on 020 8883 2888 where a member of our team will be happy to help you.
When & Where
The Essence Process
Tel +44 (0) 20 8883 2888