A brand’s story is much more than content and copy. Today’s PR practitioner needs to evolve from being a producer of news stories to mastering the craft of Brand Storytelling. It is fundamental to every successful campaign, reputation management strategy, or big multi-channel concept.
‘Essential Brand Storytelling for PR’ is a 3 hour seminar where you can work on your own live work problems. It will transform the impact and results of your PR activity by showing you how to craft, and deliver, Storytelling across all media outlets.
We will share with you how to:
• use the ‘Sustainable Brand Story Model’ to provide a quick and flexible response to any Story opportunity
• harness the 7 key lessons used by powerful Brand Storytellers
• craft distinctive, compelling, and authentic stories to transform your next media release by using a range of tools to develop your Brand Storytelling capability
• employ different narrative triggers to make the most of your Brand Story assets
• identify how Storytelling can be both your best listening tool - and your worst
• recognise the difference between ‘Old School PR’ and ‘New School PR
An action pack, containing essential tools to enable you to define your Brand Story, along with proven techniques to transform your brand storytelling, will be provided.
Andy Green is a leading expert and authority on brand and brand stories. He is an author, international conference speaker, trainer, facilitator and Brand PR consultant. Andy’s books on brand communications and creativity sell worldwide and his work has been translated into eight languages. His titles include ‘Creativity in Public Relations’, ‘Effective Personal Communications Skills for Public Relations’ and ‘Tubespiration - how to use the London Underground to create your next brilliant idea’. His work and contribution to the profession was recognised when he was voted ‘Outstanding PR Practitioner of the Year 2013/4’ by members of the CIPR in the Excellence awards. Manchester is the first stop in his Northern Tour, next stop Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
Registration opens at 1.30 pm, ready for a 2.00 pm start. This event is worth 5 points towards your CPD. At the event, non members will have the opportunity to request a special discount code that will allow them to join the CIPR without paying the joining fee.
Note that no refunds or credits will be issued for any delegate cancelling a place within seven days of the event, although you may send a substitute.
For more information or if you have any problems with the payment system, please email Linda O’Neil, CIPR NW’s group administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 331 2287.
When & Where
CIPR North West
Events and training from the Chartered Institute of Public Relations in the North West.