A one-day training workshop on the practicalities of managing peer review and research grants in medical research charities
About this event
In this workshop for new research administrators and research managers and charities new to AMRC, we cover:
Awarding grants - the AMRC principles of peer review
How medical research charities make those principles work in their organisations
Involving patients and the public in peer review
Managing grants and monitoring progress
Methods of evaluating the impact of research
You’ll also get a chance to meet others working in your field, and become part of our network of research managers and administrators.
Who's it for?
Research managers and grant administrators
- You can request a refund though your Eventbrite account.
- Credit cannot be transferred between events, you may cancel and book on a different event.
- If you cancel more that 10 working days before the event, we will issue a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 10 working days before the event, we will issue a partial refund and charge you £40.
- Please note, if the order was placed more than six months ago, your card details will no longer be stored with Eventbrite. AMRC can issue an offline refund, which will incur an admin fee of £40.
When & Where
Association of Medical Research Charities (AMRC)
AMRC is the national membership organisation of leading medical and health research charities.