Actions and Detail Panel
Essential Selling Skills - Dec 2016
Mon, 19 Dec 2016, 09:00 – Tue, 20 Dec 2016, 17:00 GMT
Duration: 2 Days
Ivestment: Inclusive of all course materials, case studies and binders, the investment is £795 + VAT per person. This also includes refreshments and lunches during the workshop.
Aim: To develop participant's skills in key aspects of the sales process. Training will provide participants with practical sales training methods to improve their effectiveness in areas most needed.
The training will include:
- How to set different objectives and retreat aims when calling/visiting ‘colder’ prospects.
- Effective Telephone Appointments – Using techniques to maximise success in securing appointments where appropriate.
- How to implement techniques to increase results when attending a customer’s premises without an appointment.
- The optimum structure of a sales call and face to face meetings.
- Creating best first impressions and getting off to a good start.
- How best to win the trust of the prospect.
- Advanced questioning skills, so that the target is motivated to give their views, prejudices and perceptions.
- Identifying the emotional mind-set of contacts to their current arrangements and the best ways to discuss and overcome these.
- Testing each Participant’s listening skills and explaining how they can be improved.
- Gaining an understanding of any personal communication difficulties they may have, and being given relevant techniques for self-improvement.
- How to identify cross-selling opportunities for other parts of the business.
- How to build rapport seamlessly and effectively
- Practical tools that can be used to improve relationships with existing clients.
- Practical tools that can be used to accelerate relationship building and business from key prospects
Selling Your Product
- How best to present your products, including the use of visual material.
- Ensuring that your offer is clear and positive.
- The tactics to sell additional services to existing clients and prospects with a client service approach, rather than a ‘hard-sell’ approach.
- Handling the most frequent objections received confidently, including a tailored Objection Bank with best counter arguments
- How and when to present price with confidence.
- How to read body language and use it to your advantage when selling and negotiating.
- Gaining the confidence to ask for new/further business.
- How and when to ask for referrals from existing clients.
- 10 different ways to gain agreement and build commitment without coming across as pushy.
All people, at any level, who are required to sell products/solutions to customers and prospects.
Participants should bring: -
- Any targets and activity plans they are working to.
- All materials that they use or that they think they might like to use in sales visits.
- A clear list of the objections which they most frequently receive in the field.
This programme concentrates on developing the selling skills of each participant by providing a clear and concise approach, which can be easily understood and used in the "real world".
The programme is highly participative, and honest feedback is given at all times. Each participant will return to the field with real motivation to "change" those aspects of his/her approach where it is most needed.
The learning methods to be employed will include;
- Case studies
- Practical simulations
- Individual coaching
- Clear action plans to put into use on return to the field to ensure improved performance
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT FROSCH LEARNING’S PROGRAMMES:
“It’s about learning, not just being taught”
“Exciting, enjoyable, active workshops”
“They inspire change and personal growth”
“Develops an attitude where improvements can always be made”
Day 1: 9:30am - 5pm
Day 2: 9:30am - 5pm