Are you a maker? Want to sell your crafts?
Selling on Etsy or other online platforms can be a great way to start or grow a business. When it comes to buying online the UK is the global number one market – 77% of people buy something online at least once a month.
Jana Kennedy, artist, designer and marketing expert, started selling her fashion label, and started selling online over 8 years ago, it was a huge success gaining her a large clientele in both the UK and USA.
Join Jana for a step by step look at marketing your product, knowing your audience and selling on Etsy, and learn all you need to know to set up your own online shop.
This workshop covers:
- Looking at the who, what, where, why and how of your products
- Your key audience
- How to list an item for sale on Esy, and helpful hints to help make your items stand out.
- Process of selling an item, including advice about postage methods and collecting payment via Paypal
- How to optimise sales and ensure good feedback from your buyers
- How to use Esy to promote your own web site
This is a hands on practical workshop, basic internet skills are required.
It would be great if you can bring examples of your product to show the group.