San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The EU Careers Day, organised by the UCL European Institute & UCLU European Society, offers students an overview over career options with EU institutions, UK civil service, and relevant private and third-sector organisations and provides an insight into access pathways and entry criteria. Speakers will give presentations during a 1h30min panel discussion and Q&A followed by a networking session with the speakers and further invitees.
- Gergely Polner, Head of EU Affairs, British Bankers Association
- Sakib Ershad, Parliamentary advisor to MEP Sajjad Karim (Conservative Spokesman for Legal Affairs)
- John Evans, Staff translator with the European Commission's Directorate-General for Translation
- Marley Morris, Researcher at London think tank Counterpoint
- Chair: Christine Reh, Senior Lecturer in European Politics, UCL School of Public Policy
(full details to follow)
When & Where
UCL European Institute
UCL European Institute is the new hub for research, collaboration and information on Europe and the European Union at University College London.
See more at: www.ucl.ac.uk/european-institute