Actions and Detail Panel
EU Citizens in the UK: Understanding Your Rights & Options
Fri 17 March 2017, 18:00 – 19:30 GMT
A presentation by a solicitor from the Ethnic Minority Law Centre for EU and EEA citizens concerned about their post-Brexit immigration status.
Translators available if requested in advance. Children welcome.
Topics will include:
- Your Free Movement Rights
- Other Rights & Entitlements
- Who is Eligible for Permanent Residence?
- How to Apply for a Permanent Residence Certificate
- Routes to British Citizenship
- Costs & Paperwork Requirements for Applications
- Comprehensive Sickness Insurance & Who Needs It
- Registering to Vote
Flyers in various languages available here: