San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The event offers students an overview over career options with EU institutions, UK civil service, and relevant private and third-sector organisations and provides an insight into access pathways and entry criteria. Speakers will give presentations during a 1h30min panel discussion and Q&A followed by a networking session.
- George Hodgson, Head of Parliamentary and Communications Department in Europe Directorate in the FCO;
- Ed Price, Parliamentary Adviser to Shadow Minister for International Development Rushanara Ali MP, formerly adviser to Deputy Leader Labour in Europe Claude Moraes;
- Dr. Christine Reh, UCL SPP Lecturer in European Politics; Programme Director MSc European Public Policy;
- Marley Morris, Researcher at Counterpoint;
- Chaired by Gergely Polner, Head of Outreach, European Parliament Office in the UK.
When & Where
UCL European Institute
UCL European Institute is the new hub for research, collaboration and information on Europe and the European Union at University College London.
See more at: www.ucl.ac.uk/european-institute