San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
UK EU REFERENDUM - Seminar with 2 Days to Go!
Reviews, Polls, and Predictions
LucidTalk are running an early evening seminar on the upcoming EU Referendum:
Monday 20th June
(5pm-7pm, Hudson Bar, Gresham Street, Belfast
- also entrance by Royal Avenue)
- including refreshments and snack-buffet.
Alex Kane (Northern Ireland Political Commentator)
Bill White (LucidTalk Polling and Market Research)
+ Others - to be announced & NB ALSO YOU! - We need you opinion! - We want your views!
This early-evening seminar will cover:
- The EU Referendum campaigns - both 'Remain' and 'Leave': successful or not?
- Impact of a Brexit on NI and Southern Ireland
- Latest NI Polls, including demographics eg Gender, Age-Group, Unionists vs Nats/Republicans
- Latest GB polls, including England, Scotland, Wales & some final predictions!
- How the results will be announced - The key area results to watch out for
Who should attend: Business Professionals, Marketing and Sales Professionals, Political Representatives, Political Staff, Media, Public Affairs Consultants, Government Officials, Public Sector Professionals.
Enroll now - NB cover-charge is only £8 and is 'costs only' ie this is a 'non profit' event.
Event includes refreshments, drinks, and a snack-buffet.
When & Where
LucidTalk is a specialist polling and market research company based in Northern Ireland. Its mission is to provide professional, in-depth polling and market research services to public, private, media, and political and public affairs organisations, in Northern Ireland, Ireland, and the rest of the UK.