Attend and network in person or view the live webcast
Making Sense of Cloud Standards
4.00-6:00pm, 15th March 2011, Kings Cross, London N1
with simultaneous live feed from EuroCloud France in Paris
Cut your way through the maze of cloud standards and certifications at March's EuroCloud UK member meeting. kindly hosted at the London HQ of EuroCloud UK member Mimecast. This unique event will include participants in both London and Paris thanks to a simultaneous live video feed from a special session at EuroCloud France's annual conference
- With so many standards bandied about, including ISO 27001, SAS-70, PCI and others, which intiatives should SaaS and cloud providers be adhering to -- or attempting to influence?
- How can the industry help customers make sense of standards when deciding how best to evaluate cloud and SaaS providers?
- Take part in an open debate about the standards that matter to cloud and SaaS providers and their customers
- Benefit from informal networking with industry experts and peers
With expert speakers in London:
- Andy Burton, Cloud Industry Forum Chair and CEO of Fasthost
- James Blake, Chief Security Officer, Mimecast
- Dr Richard Sykes, board member, Intellect
And live from Paris:
- Phil Wainewright, EuroCloud UK chair
- Pierre-José Billotte, President, EuroCloud
- Attendees at the annual conference of EuroCloud France
This is the latest of our regular monthly EuroCloud UK events -- all free to members. Future topics will include Enterprise perspective on cloud; Packaging and pricing on-demand; EuroCloud Awards; and our annual EuroCloud Congress (reduced rates for members) 27-28th June in Luxembourg. Other membership benefits include reduced rates on partner services and conferences, enhanced visibility as an industry player and the chance to influence the profile of the industry.
When & Where
EuroCloud is a European network of local cloud applications and computing communities, each established to encourage and promote the interests and benefits of cloud within their own countries and across Europe. Representing over 2,000 Cloud businesses, EuroCloud is the largest and most influential organisation of its kind.
EuroCloud UK is a forum for companies engaged in cloud business activity to network together, share best practice advice and build the profile of the industry. Visit our website for more about our membership and activities in the UK. We are an independent membership organisation owned by our members and governed by a volunteer Board drawn from the membership: not-for-profit by constitution with activities restricted to support members and the wider Cloud computing community.