Join us for another of our monthly meetings, free to paid-up EuroCloud UK members and open to non-members for £39 full price (which we'll refund against your membership if you join within 14 days).
- Network with industry peers and influencers
- Take part in an open debate about collaboration between telcos and cloud providers
- Timed for the eve of the Telecoms Cloud Services Summit - the Summit is now cancelled due to air travel disruption but our meeting is still on!
Telecoms Cloud Services - Opportunities for Collaboration
3:30-5:30pm, Wednesday 21st April 2010, Hallam Conference Centre, London W1
Join us to explore how cloud providers can work with telecoms service providers to create new revenue streams and differentiated services.
- What are the cloud services being offered by telcos?
- How can they leverage traditional strengths in global datacentres, billing engines, 24/7 service monitoring and SLA guarantees?
- What are the opportunities for collaboration with cloud vendors?
- What can cloud vendors learn from telcos?
With expert speakers Chris Lindsay, General Manager, Business Applications, BT Business; Joe Weinman, AT&T Business Solutions Strategy and Business Development; Anders Trolle-Schultze, Managing Partner of SaaS-IT Consult and chairman of EuroCloud Denmark unfortunately Joe and Anders are not able to join us.
Future EuroCloud UK events over coming months -- all free to members -- will cover topics such as: How ISVs adapt to the SaaS model; The user's perspective on SaaS and cloud; and Comparing cloud platforms. Other membership benefits include reduced rates on partner services and conferences, enhanced visibility as an industry player and the chance to influence the profile of the industry.
Annual membership costs as little as £400.
When & Where
EuroCloud is a European network of local cloud applications and computing communities, each established to encourage and promote the interests and benefits of cloud within their own countries and across Europe. Representing over 2,000 Cloud businesses, EuroCloud is the largest and most influential organisation of its kind.
EuroCloud UK is a forum for companies engaged in cloud business activity to network together, share best practice advice and build the profile of the industry. Visit our website for more about our membership and activities in the UK. We are an independent membership organisation owned by our members and governed by a volunteer Board drawn from the membership: not-for-profit by constitution with activities restricted to support members and the wider Cloud computing community.