Please join us in celebrating the anniversary of the Euromasters programme
Professor Roger Eatwell & Jolyon Howorth amoungst others, will be speaking at this event and we will be holding a drinks reception afterwards.
Professor Roger Eatwell, Professor of Politics, was educated at Oxford University and taught at the University of Wales before coming to Bath. His research includes:
- Right wing extremism
- European political culture
- political leadership
Professor Jolyon Howorth, Emeritus Professor of European Studies
Professor Jolyon Howorth launched the Euromasters programme in 1995 and was appointed, by the European Commission, to a Jean Monnet Chair in European Politics, which was made ad personam in 2004 when he formally retitred from Chair of French Civilisation. In 2010, he became Professor Emeritus of European Studies. Since 2002, he has been Visiting Professor of Political Science and International Affiars at Yale University.
His research area includes:
- The development of European strategic thinking in European Security and Defence Policy
- The analysis of the decision-making procedures in European Foriegn and Security Policy
- Relations between European Security and Defence Policy, the US and NATO
- The empirical record of the EU's reactions to the Arab spring.