San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Workshop places reserved for members of the partnership groups identified after Workshop 1.
This workshop forms part of our European Funding Project, which focuses on developing museums' capacity and capability to work internationally and support ing them to submit high quality applications for European funding.
We are pleased to announce that following the informative Workshop 1 on 17 November and the evaluation of proposals, the following partnership projects have been selected to access the two further workshops and benefit from intensive support from Laurie Barriol to submit high quality funding bids:
- D-Day Perspectives: D-Day Museum, Portsmouth Museum and Visitor Services, plus partners
- Learning from the Past: Poole Museum Service, Hampshire Cultural Trust, University College London, plus partners
- International Peer Learning: Mary Rose Museum, Vasa Museum, plus partners
Workshop 3 is a one-day workshop for members of the 3 project partnership groups identified through Workshop One.
The workshop will be facilitated by specialist EU funding consultant Laurie Barriol and will include:
- Review of draft project bids, including collaboration between groups to review one another’s bids and provide constructive feedback
- Partnership agreement development
- Timescales and next steps to deliver effective bids
- Sources of additional support for submission of successful bids e.g. Creative Europe bid writing training
Each project partnership group can claim up to 5 places at the workshop. One of these should be taken by the project coordinator.