San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn how to generate cash flows arising from European lease codes and conventions. The course revises financial modelling theory prior to a detailed analysis of the different covenants existing in the various jurisdictions of continental Europe. Inter European investments present additional challenges in the permutations of covenants and subsequent rent projections.
This course shows you how to build European cash flow models whilst minimising the complexity and size of rent functions.
By attending the course you will
- Revise financial modelling structures and techniques
- Learn the covenants prevalent in different countries throughout Europe
- Devise solutions and techniques to project flexible rent functions
- Apply and analyse debt structures
- Analysis using sensitivity and scenario analysis
When & Where
Bayfield Training Ltd
Leaders in Real Estate Executive Education, Est. 1998.
We can provide all of our courses not only publically, but In-House and 121 as well. Prices may vary.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellations - The course fee is non-refundable. 100% of the course fee is due if cancelled within 10 working days prior to the start of the course.