Actions and Detail Panel
European Valuation update Brexit vs Top 100 Football Clubs - networking eve...
Mon 17 October 2016, 17:30 – 20:30 BST
The NG Finance team will present its findings from the valuation analysis of assets and Football clubs across Europe. All the partners from our European offices will be pleased to share the latest updates from France, Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg and UK.
It will be a hybrid event featuring two short presentations on our latest white papers, followed by informal networking with drinks and canapés.
The event will be hosted by Hispania Restaurant, 72 Lombard Street (close to Bank station).
Please come with your ID for attendance and security checks
Presentations topic 1 :
The impact of Brexit on the valuation of assets and companies across Europe
- What really happened since the vote in UK vs mainland Europe
- Visible short term impact of an historic political choice
- Market movers by industry and business model category
- Long term potential effect on assets and companies’ valuation
Presentations topic 2 :
Market update and new valuation methods applied to the top 100 European football clubs
- Market activity M&A and fund raisings
- Typology of football clubs and key value drivers
- Classic and new valuation methods overview
- Our approach and key findings on Top 100 clubs in Europe