This event page is for payment in € only. Eventbrite charge a small processing fee for each purchase, which is passed onto the buyer.
Renew your membership or join the EUSPR
Existing EUSPR Members can renew their membership and new members can join the EUSPR. Membership renewal for each year is due by 31st March of that year. Membership is until the end of the calendar year (31/12/2016).
There will be the option to join or renew your membership when you register for the annual conference, this will provide membership until the end of the following calendar year (31/12/2017, so two years membership for the price of one). Conference registration is expected to open in June 2016, details on the EUSPR website: http://euspr.org/
Membership of the Society is open to any qualified worker in a discipline relevant to prevention, including all European and international researchers, professionals, practitioners, policy makers and students who share the Society’s aims. Although we are primarily a European Society we encourage membership from all countries, particularly those professionals who wish to develop collaborative links with European researchers.
Please note that new members are subject to approval by the EUSPR Secretary who will confirm the applicant's eligiblity to join the EUSPR using the criteria outlined above. If you would prefer to have your membership application approved in advance before paying the fee, then please complete the EUSPR Membership form.
The details required from the membership application form are included in the Eventbrite payment process so you do not need to submit the application form if you pay the fee via Eventbrite.
Membership benefits include
• Inclusion in the only European-wide network of prevention researchers and other experts
• Reduced EUSPR Conference fees
• Access to presentations from EUSPR Conferences
• Access to the EUSPR Early Careers Forum
• Invitations to EUSPR meetings, workshops and summer schools
• Eligibility for election to the EUSPR Board
European Public Health Association (EUPHA) affiliation benefits
EUSPR’s affiliation with the European Public Health Association, (EUPHA) has led to the following benefits for EUSPR members from 2015:
• Access to the electronic version of the European Journal of Public Health, a bimonthly scientific journal
• Monthly electronic EUPHA newsletter
• EUPHA book club where you can buy books published by EUPHA's partner (Oxford University Press) at 20% discount
• Opportunity to join one or more of EUPHA's 19 theme-specific sections
• Reduced registration fee for EUPHA's annual scientific European Public Health Conference: www.ephconference.eu
Please see the EUSPR website for further details: euspr.org
We have three regular membership fee levels. Membership benefits are the same across all regular fee levels.
• Level A countries include: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, and USA.
• Level B countries include: Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, and Turkey.
• Level C countries include: Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Romania, and Slovakia. This category also includes countries of North Africa and the Middle East (excluding Israel).
• Students from any country attending a registered institution and studying for a degree may be eligible to pay the lowest fee (Level C).
Please contact us to determine if you are eligible for student fees, if your country is not listed or you are unsure at which level you should pay fees.
Please contact us to request a refund. Requests received by 24th October 2016 will be refunded in full (including Eventbrite fees). Requests received between 25th October 2016 to 3rd November 2016 will be refunded, although we cannot guarantee that the Eventbrite fees will be refunded as they are paid directly to Eventbrite.
- Date and Time