Evaluating and evidencing the development of high quality teaching
This course will enable participants to develop their skills of evaluating the quality of teaching and learning through lesson observation and the development of school-wide systems including CPD and coaching and mentoring.
- To look at key aspects of high quality learning;
- To understand how the quality of teaching will be evaluated as part of the inspection process;
- To learn practical strategies to monitoring and evaluating teaching in your own school;
- To develop teacher profiles;
- To understand the role of performance data in evaluating teaching;
- To develop lesson-observation skills;
- To understand the role of CPD and coaching in developing the quality of teaching.
Suitable for Head Teachers, senior leaders, middle leaders, department leaders, phase leaders
9.30 – 4.00pm Thursday 2nd March 2017
L.E.A.D. Academy Trust, 5a The Ropewalk, Nottingham NG1 5DU
Course Leader – Paul Longdon
Free for L.E.A.D. TSA members
£175 for non-TSA members (£125 additional place)