There has never been a more important time to be on top of Measurement and Verification (M&V) when it comes to guaranteed energy savings projects. However, do you have the skills to understand what best practice M&V involves or what to look for when presented with an M&V Plan? Has the right method been selected? Did you choose the right measurement boundary and include all effects? What happens when things change?
Attend this 2-day training course on M&V Essentials to help you understand what good M&V is. The course can also be tailored to the needs of your organisation or specific project.
Delegates receive an EVO introductory certificate of attendance and earn a total of 12.5 CPD hours.
Benefits of good M&V:
- Proves the energy performance of energy savings projects by providing a reliable and accurate evidence base
- Releases money for payments on savings
- Provides information to build business cases for future investment
- Validates your energy efficiency strategy
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the essentials of good M&V with practical application
- Apply M&V to energy savings projects (including RE:FIT)
- Understand IPMVP and how to select the right M&V method
- Understand if an M&V plan has been constructed practically and reliably
- How to ask the right questions when presented with an M&V plan
- Learn new skills needed for your role in energy efficiency
2 day course content:
Rajvant Nijjhar BEng, MBA, CVMP, CEM
As one of the world’s leading IPMVP professionals, Rajvant is a measurement and verification expert, involved in developing the International Standard on M&V (ISO 50015).
She is the most experienced instructor for the CMVP qualification in the UK, having trained over 300 people and is a regular conference presenter.
Rajvant recently returned from a summit in Stockholm, working on 2019 revisions for the ISO 50001 energy management standard.
Save This Event
When & Where
o register your attendance.