For a one-day masterclass, looking at what evaluating research outcomes and measuring impact means for health and medical research charities, with top tips on how best to analyse and disseminate impact.
Who's it for?
Research managers and research evaluation specialists working in AMRC member charities, and colleagues working in other health and medical research charities.
- Understand what impact and evaluation means for your charity
- Identify impacts for different types of research funding
- Explore how your charity can analyse and show your impact
- Find out about tools and software that help with impact and evaluation.
You can view the draft agenda here.
- You can request a refund though your Eventbrite account.
- Credit cannot be transferred between events, you may cancel and book on a different event.
- If you cancel more that 10 working days before the event, we will issue a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 10 working days before the event, we will issue a partial refund and charge you £50.
- Please note, if the order was placed more than six months ago, your card details will no longer be stored with Eventbrite. AMRC can issue an offline refund, which will incur an admin fee of £50.
When & Where
Association of Medical Research Charities (AMRC)
AMRC is the national membership organisation of leading medical and health research charities.