2 Evening sessions
Time: 6:00pm - 8.30pm
This evening class has been designed especially for experienced users of InDesign who are looking to create more complex documents and make full use of the programme’s advanced tools and features. The course covers advanced type formatting options and text controls, as well as how to use live corner effects and build interactive documents. You will also explore liquid layout and power-user shortcuts, plus much more. We also offer advanced one-to-one tuition in Adobe InDesign.
- Using liquid layout to quickly and effectively resize layouts
- Building rich interactive documents for flash playback
- Fine tuning text and advanced type formatting options
- Inserting glyphs and utilising special characters
- Advanced options for text wrap and transparency
- Using live corner effects
- Working with composition and setting composition preferences
- Creating multi-page spreads
- Creating compound paths and working with shapes
- Effectively using Mini Bridge
- Power user shortcuts
Course requirements: This workshop is suitable for experienced users of Indesign looking to learn advanced techniques. You should have attended the introductory and intermediate level courses at Westland Place or have the equivalent knowledge.
View Full course details: http://www.westlandplacestudios.com/course/adobe-photoshop
020 3397 4567
The short courses programme at Westland Place Studios is run by Platform 39. For all booking enquiries please call us on 020 3397 4567. We reserve the right to cancel a course no later than 7 days before the start date if there are insufficient numbers booked onto the course. Under such circumstances a full refund will be given to anyone who has already paid.
Before booking a place on any of our courses please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Westland Place Studios
Westland Place Studios, one of the oldest established art and design studios in Hoxton, London. All of our tutors have professional experience within the creative industries, many have taught at leading art and design institutions including the Royal College of Art.
Our clients include: The BBC, Publicis, NBCUniversal, Giorgio Armani & Sony.
• Learn from creative industry professionals
• Small class sizes – a maximum of 6 students
• Adobe certified expert tutors
• A unique and truly creative learning environment
• Fully equipped digital training studio
• Conveniently located near Old Street tube station