2 Evening sessions
Time: 6:00pm - 8.30pm
InDesign is Adobe's premier application for producing multi page documents such as brochures, catalogues and magazines. Through this evening class you will learn how to create documents and prepare them for print or export as a PDF.
- Managing the Adobe InDesign Environment
- Working with Objects
- Colour Management: Process or Spot
- Colour Systems and Profiles
- Working with Text
- Preflight and Packaging
Course requirements: This workshop is suitable for anyone with basic PC or Mac skills who wishes to learn InDesign from scratch or wants to improve their existing knowledge of the program.
View Full course details: http://www.westlandplacestudios.com/course/adobe-Indesign
020 3397 4567
The short courses programme at Westland Place Studios is run by Platform 39. For all booking enquiries please call us on 020 3397 4567. We reserve the right to cancel a course no later than 7 days before the start date if there are insufficient numbers booked onto the course. Under such circumstances a full refund will be given to anyone who has already paid.
Before booking a place on any of our courses please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Westland Place Studios
Westland Place Studios, one of the oldest established art and design studios in Hoxton, London. All of our tutors have professional experience within the creative industries, many have taught at leading art and design institutions including the Royal College of Art.
Our clients include: The BBC, Publicis, NBCUniversal, Giorgio Armani & Sony.
• Learn from creative industry professionals
• Small class sizes – a maximum of 6 students
• Adobe certified expert tutors
• A unique and truly creative learning environment
• Fully equipped digital training studio
• Conveniently located near Old Street tube station