Actions and Detail Panel
Event Sponsorship & Marketing Blueprint - Leeds
Fri 24 March 2017, 09:30 – 17:30 GMT
A directed look into event marketing and all its elements including sponsorships, how to get the right one and how to keep them.
Part 1: Background on Event Marketing
- What is Event Marketing?
- What is it for?
- Why do it?
- Common types of Event Marketing
o Online events
o Physical Events
- Benefits of Event Marketing
o Examples of successful Event Marketing initiatives
- Traditional marketing vs Online Marketing
Part 2: How to Market Your Event
- 4 Parts of Event Marketing
o Coordinating the event
o Planning your budget
o Audience for the event
o Coordinating your marketing campaign
- Pre-Event Planning and Coordinating
o The Event Page / Website
o Social Media Marketing
o Email Marketing: Yes or No
o Affiliate Marketing
- During the event
o Creating immersive experiences
o Choosing and using the right technology
o Document it
- Customer feedback
o Post-event emails
o Post-event social media marketing
Part 3: Event Marketing mistakes to avoid
- Going in blind
- Not knowing how much staff you need
- Forgetting relevant conversations
- Missing deadlines
- Not standing out from the crowd
- Certificate of attendance highlighting all areas of study
- This course will be assessed for CMP accreditation
Event Sponsorship& Marketing Blueprint is a full day course suitable for all marketeers seeking to increase sponsorship opportunities and increase delegate attendance.
EMC Event Courses is a CMP Preferred Provider. The program(s) identified with the CMP Preferred Provider logo meet the requirements to receive continuing education (CE) credit for the Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) credential. All qualifying activities also indicate how many CE credits attendees will receive for participating.
Visit https://goo.gl/NQ8Mh5 to learn more.