San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This not-for-profit event, the inaugural event of the Northamptonshire Business Resilience Forum (NNBRF), brings a stellar line-up of speakers from the Cabinet Office, CPNI and business across the UK right to your doorstep in Northamptonshire.
- Suitable for everyone. useful to you both personally and professionally, this event will allow you to understand and cope with the cyber threats to yourself, your family, your micro-business, SME, corporate, charity or public sector organisation
- Highly relevant and topical a full day of relevant, informative presentations from top speakers from Government and the private sector
- Great location at the County Ground (Northants Cricket Club), with ample free parking and a decent sit-down cooked lunch
- An event you can trust not-for-profit, in association with Northamptonshire County Council, Northamptonshire Enterprise Partnership, the East Midlands Special Operations Unit, UKTI, the FSB and leading businesses, and part of the wider remit to build business resilience in Northamptonshire
- Superb networking everybody who’s anybody in the Northamptonshire business community should attend this event
You are now seeing cyber breaches and cyber security mentioned daily in the news, and this is just the tip of the iceberg! It's time for you to act and, with this top quality event right on your doorstep, you have no excuse not to. Sign up today, as space is limited!
- Richard Bach, Assistant Director – Cyber Security, Digital Economy Unit, Dept. Culture, Media & Sport
- William Rimington – Leads the UK Threat and Vulnerability Management Team and Mark Farley – Conducts and Oversees Technical Security Testing for PwC
- A confidential speaker from Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure
- Marc Wheelhouse, Enterprise Security Consultant, Enterprise Services, Vodafone
- Detective Sergeant Carole Walton - East Midlands Police, Cyber Crime Unit
- Michala Hart – Head of Channel Strategy, Exponential-e
- Damian Walton, Director of Professional Services, IntaForensics
- Stuart Green – Managing Director, SJG Digital
- Alan Perkins - Managing Director, SilverDisc
For more information including agenda and sponsors, please see www.nnbrf.org.
When & Where
This is the inaugural event of the Northamptonshire Business Resilience Forum (NNBRF), a non-profit association supported by Northants local government and business, providing a resilience support network for local businesses and voluntary organisations. NNBRF's remit extends beyond cyber security to all forms of business resilience and continuity planning.