ARE YOU WANTING TO WORK IN THE FILM INDUSTRY?
This one-day workshop will answer all your questions and point you in the right direction!
- the UK film industry – what you need to know
- an overview of the different jobs available and knowing where your skills are best suited
- how to write an industry CV
- what networking means and how to do it effectively
- who to approach for work and the best way to go about it
- film etiquette - how to behave on a film set or in a production office
- how to work successfully alongside cast and crew members
- what to have in your kit and when to bring it
- Health and Safety requirements on productions
- advice and top tips from leading industry practitioners
This session is for a group of up to 20 people and there will be plenty of opportunities to network and get one to one advice.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Please contact Talking Point if you would like to transfer your ticket. Unfortunately, tickets can not be refunded.