Join us for an informative seminar with insights from experts in intellectual property, law, business and product design.
- Gethin Roberts, Iterate UK
- Michelle Ward, Indelible IP
- Stephen Thompson and Siobhan Williams, Darwin Gray
- Chris Probert, Welsh Government
Topics covered include:
- Rapid Product Development as a concept to reduce product development costs and adapt to industry changes and customer demands.
- Protecting and exploiting IP rights in relation to contracts, trademark infringement and agreements.
- IP and how best to implement a strategy to manage staff awareness, risk assessments, records and ownership.
- SMART Suite of Programmes from the Welsh Government to support Welsh businesses and research organisations.
Please arrive 9am for a 9:30am start.
There will be light refreshments provided and opportunity for networking.