A wave of tech and service innovation in 2016 promises new models and formats for getting content into consumers’ homes.
In this interactive, half-day session, Decipher helps you get to grips with new content services, formats and technologies that are finding their way on to consumers’ screens – inside and outside the living room.
This session will include a live demostration of Sky Q & NOW TV Smart box.
Who is it for?
Intermediate/ Advanced Level
- Strategy and product development teams
- Market intelligence, insight and research teams
- Programme commissioners, planners, schedulers and catalogue managers
- Distribution and carriage teams
- Ad sales teams
- Legal and policy teams
- Digital content and second screen (or companion app) teamsKeep abreast of the latest industry research, from a variety of sources
Past attendees have included delegates from broadcasters, platforms, aggregators, content owners, film studios, production companies, UX and UI specialists, and TV and app developers – both from the UK and abroad.
Content and outline structure
- How are the major broadcasters innovating in terms of content formats?
- What new types of content are we beginning to see on UK screens, from television screens to mobile and tablet devices?
- What does the swathe of new and existing streaming devices mean for the UK TV market? Are these a complement or rival to smart TVs?
- How are existing content rights frameworks being challenged, with the introduction of new services and functionality in and out of the home?
- How is interactive TV, for some long associated with the Red Button, developing - and where next?
- Benefits to you
- - Get to grips with the latest strategic thinking from across the industry
- - Tune in to Decipher’s latest thinking on the evolution of TV and video content
- - An opportunity to get “hands on” with the latest in TV, video and consumer technology
- - A chance to meet and network with fellow professionals
Feedback from past attendees
“A great morning…showing us the latest technology and sharing your views of the digital space.” Film studio
“A brilliant amount of knowledge of both the products and the competitive TV space. It was a pleasure to spend time with you.” Interactive TV technology provider
One ticket costs £150. Full-day tickets, including access to our morning 'Current TV Landscape' workshop, cost £250. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
For further information about Decipher's Antenna Programme or about bespoke sessions Decipher could host for your team or organisation, please contact Matt Walters by phone on 020 8747 4590 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Save This Event
When & Where
Decipher is a strategy & research consultancy that specialises in evolving media and technology.Founded in 1998, Decipher has worked on interactive media and technology projects for a wide range of TV industry clients. Decipher has pioneered research into the impact of PVRs and VOD on the TV advertising markets. Our Antenna workshops have become the gold standard for TV industry education and are based at the unique iBurbia Studios to allow interaction with every set top box, TV device and service.