The main ambition of the Intelligent wireless connectivity for Future Networks workshop is to gather together key R&D players that are actively working on the development and implementation of technologies and mechanisms to create an agile network infrastructure, combining intelligent software and flexible hardware components.
- Opening presentation on Future Connectivity Systems from the European Commission
- Invited keynote speaker on Intelligent Wireless Connectivity
- On stage selected EC projects presenting their work and progress
- Presentation of the eWINE Grand Challenge
- Overview of upcoming H2020 Open Calls for experimentations and funding opportunities
- Expert panel discussion and highly interactive discussion session about future R&D