Actions and Detail Panel
EWL London October Lunch - Food Trends, Friend or Foe?
Fri 21 October 2016, 12:00 – 14:30 BST
Food Trends - Friend or Foe?
Cecilia Lavin joins us for this exciting EWL lunch as we discuss Food Trends - Friend or Foe?
Are food trends simply fads, or do they really add to the event experience by improving engagement? What have been the biggest trends of the year? What will everyone be talking about this Christmas and next year?
Cecilia brings with her a wealth of knowledge and experience of the events industry within sales and marketing, event management, venues and catering. As Group Head of Sales for Peyton Events, and based at Peyton HQ at the National Gallery, Cecilia has worked with some of London's most prestigious venues including Imperial War Museum, Wallace Collection and the Royal Academy of Arts.
The venue for this event? The fabulous Andaz London!
Why attend this event?
• You'll hear insight from a leading event industry thought-leader in event catering and food trends
• You'll share thoughts and insight with your event industry peers
• You'll network in a relaxed and informal setting that enables you to spend quality time making better connections
• You'll experience fantastic food and drink in a great venue.
• It's the best way to do business and spend time away from the office!
Price includes arrival drinks, two-course lunch with wine, and coffee with petit fours.
Places are limited to 16 maximum to encourage flowing conversation and so we can get to know each other better. Book your place early to avoid disappointment.
Engage • Excite • Enjoy
#ewlclubuk #ewllondon #ewllunch