Actions and Detail Panel
EX1: Excel Essentials (Wed 18 Jan 13:30-14:30)
Wed 18 January 2017, 13:30 – 14:30 GMT
These courses are for staff and students of York St. John University only.
Prior knowledge: None
Open Badge Available - Excel Essentials
This course will introduce the concepts and basic tools of Excel providing a sound basis to begin making and using Excel sheets.
This course includes:
- Storing data and formatting numbers
- Changing the appearance of cells and copying formats
- Copying formats and formulae
- Performing calculations
- Using sum and average
- Freezing titles
- Defining a print area
- Sorting and filtering data.
- Moving cells
- Saving work
- Modifying clip art, smart art and images
Date and Time
ILS Training area (outside FT/120)
(1st floor near bridge to DeGrey)
Fountains Learning Centre
York St John University