We have developed short, 2 hour sessions on our flexible learning solutions, known as 'Building Blocks'. They are not only cost effective but they are also there to help your staff get productive in a short space of time.
Learn how to organise, summarise and present your data using Excel PivotTables and PivotCharts. These powerful tools will help you to simplify and analyse the complex data stored in your spreadsheets.
- Introduction to PivotTables
- Organising your Data before creating a PivotTable
- Trim Data
- Creating a PivotTable
- Understanding Rows, Columns and Report Areas
- Adding, Moving & Removing Fields
- Customising Formats
- Customising Calculations
- Sorting & Filtering Pivot Data
- Filtering Data with Interactive Slicers
- Grouping & Ungrouping Data
- Drill Down & Extract Data
- Summary Functions & Custom Calculations
- Using the GETPIVOTDATA Function
- Defining Pivot Field & Field Settings
- PivotTable Formats and Layouts
- Creating & Modifying PivotChart Reports
- PivotTable Reports
- Refreshing Data
- Create a PivotChart
- Format PivotCharts
This 2 hour training course provides free parking, PDF Manual and certificate.
Price for training is £55 +VAT. For more information about this course call (0151) 650 6907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
After booking via Eventbrite you will receive notification from them of your purchase. You will also receive joining instructions from the SquareOne team, confirming dates, times and location.
In the unlikely event that this course is cancelled – then SquareOne will work with you to schedule new dates.