Actions and Detail Panel
Excellence in Enquiry Handling & Converting Business
Tue 9 May 2017, 08:45 – 17:00 BST
Venue: Nottingham Conference Centre
Date: Tuesday 9th May 2017, 8.45am – 5.00pm
Recommended Audience: Conference Sales Team Members and Conference Office Managers
Mandy Jennings, Managing Director, Paje Consultancy Ltd. Mandy has vast experience in hotels and venues and has managed many high performance teams. Her energy and drive are matched by her absolute professionalism – and it is no surprise that her work experience encompassing over 25 years, includes senior/director level sales positions with Thistle, Forte, Le Meridien and Marriott Hotels plus experience and reputation as Sales Director for the De Vere Group and Principal Hayley Hotels and Venues. As well as running her own consulting and training company she is the Sales Director for Venues of Excellence.
Nicola Jenkinson Experience: Nicky has worked with Paje since the company was formed and has completed many and varied sales projects with great success, plus she is the Business Development Manager for Venues of Excellence. Nicola previously worked in senior sales roles for Principal Hotels, Handpicked Hotels, Arcadian and Forte Heritage. She was Head of Sales Development for De Vere Hotels. Nicola is very tenacious and knows exactly how to convert enquiries– she is a force to be reckoned with and will sharing her top tips for successful sales in the conference market.
- Senior level sales experience for over 25 years in hotels and conference venues
- Excellence in Conference enquiry handling with major groups and independent venues
- Conference Agency Market specialist – negotiating multi-million pound contracts for large corporations and agencies
- Negotiation, Business Development, Pricing and Revenue Management
- Process and High Performance skills for Conference and Sales Management in hotels and venues
This is an interactive workshop for delegates and will offer a strong platform for achieving excellence in enquiry handling. The delegates will cover telephone techniques, good practice and selling skills to convert business. Each delegate will be asked to complete a SMART action plan to take back to their venue.
Connection, Service Delivery, Manner and Approach and Follow Up and identifying the key criteria in each area, ensuring all the key details are highlighted and understood.
- Connection – ensuring the customer is offered an easy to do business route to booking with us
- Service Delivery – Gathering all the critical information from the customer yet ensuring that we identify the buying needs of a customer, outline a property’s Features, Advantages and Benefits and identifying to the customer how we will service their enquiry
- Manner and Approach – Demonstrate to the customer our keenness to secure their business, demonstrate our knowledge and expertise so instilling confidence
- Follow Up – Demonstrate to the customer how we can service their business, with professional, timely information and an understanding of their specific requirements. Do what we promised, follow up our enquiry!
Terms and Conditions:
Up to 21 days - Course Fee refunded less Administration Fee of £25
Within 21 days - 100% of the Fee
Any queries regarding the course or if you wish to discuss our multiple delegate packages, contact the office on 0345 230 1414