Actions and Detail Panel
Excellence in Teaching and Learning Programme (3 Sessions)
Thu 17 November 2016, 09:00 – 12:00 GMT
As part of our comprehensive CPD offer, Learning Unlimited TSA is delighted to offer three high-quality training sessions covering AFL, planning, and pupil engagement. All sessions are delivered by experienced facilitators, working with passion and drive in outstanding primary schools.
These sessions represent a great opportunity for teachers who would like to develop from securely good to outstanding.
Session 1: Assessment for Learning ,Thursday 17th November
- Engaging Ideas for mini plenaries
- Making lesson checkpoints successful
- How does effective AFL inform the next steps in learning?
Session 2: Planning Outstanding Lessons, Thursday 24th November
- What is outstanding?
- Innovative Lesson Structures
- Starting with the end in mind
Session 3: Increasing Pupil Engagement, Thursday 1st December
- Maintaining a high level of engagement throughout the lesson
- Minimising teacher talk
- Going deeper and engaging high attainers
Coffee and registration from 8:30. Each session will run from 9:00 until 12:00
The cost of this programme is £250+ VAT, or 3 LUTSA Credits (see www.lutsa.co.uk for details of the CPD package)
The sessions are also available to book separately at £90+ vat. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Date and Time
Learning Unlimited Teaching School Alliance
St Thomas Of Canterbury School
Chancet Wood Drive