Actions and Detail Panel
Executive Insight Leadership MasterClass
Fri 31 March 2017, 18:00 – 20:30 BST
Become a Leader and Influencer that matters!
Executive Insight Leadership Masterclass is revolutionary and thought provoking. It's a series of monthly fireside chats and a VIP networking event, that will feature hand-picked global leaders, professionals, entrepreneurs, academics, government officials, sports personalities, etc., who are selected for their global influence and unique impact and leadership, both in their personal and professional lives, in the corporate world and beyond, and in the live of others.
We believe that success leaves a “breadcrumb trail”, and if you follow these clues it can make it easier for you to understand;
What it takes to get to the top of your industry
The rules, tips and processes to be successful in your career
What to do once you have reached the top and how to maintain the momentum
So, each month on our Executive Insight Leadership Masterclass we invite an outstanding global influential leader, who we believe can be an inspiration to others, to share their success journey and give some anecdotes on leadership, personal development, how to grow and develop to the C-Suite and Board level and what it has been like on their journey.
This Influencer and Leader will always be at the highest level within his/her organisation, Board and/or C-Suite level and a true master at their game. They will share their successes, failures, triumphs, disappointments, victories and heartbreaks as a Professional, Global Influenecer and Leader. They will bear all in this no holding back conversation.
The presenter Romeo Effs will engage these thought provoking influencers and leaders in an in-depth conversation, exploring their leadership; spiritual and professional story.
THIS MONTH'S THOUGHT LEADER IS:
ROB WOODSTOCK - Managing Director, Accenture
He is an experienced Management Consulting senior executive at Accenture and have worked for over 20 years across a diverse range of industries and countries. He is currently Managing Director - Accenture.
Rob has a track record of shaping and implementing operating model change in complex businesses - working with client senior executives to define better ways of working across multiple business units and / or international businesses. His specialist area of practice is Procurement and Supply Chain transformation. Over the past ten years he has run the Procurement and Supply Chain Practice for Accenture in the UK and Ireland, and delivered programmes with business cases up to £1bn for "blue chip organisations".
Most recently he has been responsible for Healthcare Consulting for Europe, Africa and Latin America - helping clients with
(a) the introduction of integrated care across health systems and
(b) improvements in operational efficiency and effectiveness.
He has gained a broad base of experience by working across sectors (healthcare, financial services, utilities, government, consumer products, telecoms) and have lived and worked in the UK, US, Ireland, Holland, Hong Kong, Singapore and South Africa.
He is recognised as a global expert in Accenture in Sourcing and Procurement where he sells and delivers projects for clients which involve
- development of a business case
- design of a new operating model
- design, development and deployment of process/organisation/technology change
- leadership support for change management.
Rob works with up-and-coming future leaders from diverse ethnic backgrounds within and outside of Accenture - helping them to navigate any perceived or real barriers to fulfilment of their potential.
Event Terms and Conditions:
- By reserving a ticket, you consent to being filmed, recorded and photographed at the event as a member of the audience and to footage and photographs of you being used by romeoeffs.com and Empire Builders Academy in any medium for the promotion and marketing of Executive Insight Leadership Masterclass, Empire Builders Academy and romoeeffs.com events.
- Views expressed by speakers at the event may not be the views of romeoeffs.com or Empire Builders Academy.
- Event materials are provided on an “as is” basis and romeoeffs.com or Empire Builders Academy makes no warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of those materials.
- You attend the event at your own risk. You are responsible for safeguarding your property when attending the event. Empire Builders Academy or romeoeffs.com will have no liability for property lost, stolen or damaged at the event.
- Tickets can be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased as long as the claim is made 7 days before the event is due to take place.
Date and Time
Kings College London
Guys Campus Lecture Theater 2, New Hunts House