Executive Leadership Programme
The importance of good leadership for any organisation cannot be understated, the effective leader needs to utilise a diverse skills set that can deal with the critical demands of the role. The leader in the 21st century will need to be commercially astute, have the ability to manage change, and plan strategically to achieve business growth.
The Executive Leadership Programme provides for the opportunity to reflect—alongside others equally accomplished individuals, on what kind of leader you are today, where you want to go from here, and what you will do to get there? DSM Executive Leadership Training provides a unique forum for this, with expert facilitators and trainers you will be able to cultivate and extend your capabilities as a leader. This programme focuses on the essence of what makes
a good leader, exploring key leadership competencies, providing the basis for honing leadership skills and qualities, to review new trends and approaches.
The Executive Leadership Programmme, provides a unique forum for this, with expert facilitators and trainers you will be able to cultivate and extend your capabilities as a leader. This programme focuses on the essence of what makes a good leader, exploring key leadership competencies and modern day challenges.
11 Benefits of attending the Executive Leadership Programme
• Access to best practice and thought leadership from expert guest speakers/facilitators
• Share thoughts and experiences with international business leaders to gain an infusion of new perspectives and radically different ideas
• Keep up to date with evolving markets, global forces and future trends in leadership to build resilience and sustained success
• Personalised Leadership Assessment profile and report
• Post course Leadership coaching session
• Roundtable discussions with a diverse range of delegates from varying sectors and regions
• Opportunity to Review vision and corporate objectives and assess alignment
• Identification of your strengths, strategies for harnessing strengths more effectively
• Explore strategies and techniques for problem solving and critical thinking
• More effectively understand motivation and the power of influence to promote greater levels of performance from staff
• Benchmark your leadership skills and performance