This training is for all Executive Committee members, including Chairs, Treasurers and Secretaries, who sit on Group, District and County Executive Committees.
The sessions are:
- Executive Committees: An introduction to the role plus the requirements of Module 1, (The Fundamentals of Scouting, Executive Committees and trusteeship in Scouting, Safety in Scouting Safeguarding - child protection)
- Effective Executive Committees
- Finance for all members of the Executive Committee
- Officers of the Executive Committee
- Recruitment and Induction of Executive Committee members
Refreshments and lunch provided