Actions and Detail Panel
Exeter & East Devon Business Club - April Networking Lunch
Thu 27 April 2017, 12:00 – 14:00 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
The Exeter and East Devon Business Club meets monthly for an informal networking lunch. This month we're meeting at Gipsy Hill Hotel in Exeter. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE MEETING ON THURSDAY THIS TIME, NOT TUESDAY. We encourage proactive networking, and our format includes people being seated at one table for the main course, and then they change tables for the dessert course, thus enabling everyone to mix with a good cross-section of the group. So, remember to bring business cards and a listening ear to see how we can work together!
Event timings and more details
12.00 - open networking, with a bar open if you would like to purchase a drink
12.30 - event starts - lunch is served
14.00 - event closes
The Exeter and East Devon Business Club is an uncomplicated networking club that is useful and enjoyable, and:
- members are encouraged to have input into how the Club is run
- a 10 minute presentation of interest to attendees at lunches is included
- content of the presentation can be made available on the website for downloading
- an electronic-based monthly emailed invitation is used for ease, speed and environmental consideration
- an informative website keeps you up to date with developments and the membership list
- is run on a not-for-profit basis
This month's speaker, Steve Colley from Espirit Property Ltd: 'How to Become a Property Investor'
When booking please choose your main course and dessert! Your admission includes a glass of red or white wine.
**We are encouraging newcomers to the group, so, if you've never been before, give us a try - for only £18.50!**
N.B. If you prefer, you can now pay for the event by BACs.