Actions and Detail Panel
Exeter & East Devon Business Club - January Lunch
Tue 31 January 2017, 12:00 – 14:00 GMT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
The Exeter and East Devon Business Club meets monthly for an informal networking lunch. We encourage proactive networking, and our format includes some structure. During the lunch, people are seated at one table for the main course, and then they change tables for the dessert course, thus enabling everyone to mix with a good cross-section of the group. So, remember to bring business cards and a listening ear to see how we can work together!
Event timings and more details
12.00 - open networking, with a bar open for you to purchase a drink
12.30 - event starts - lunch is served
14.00 - event closes
The purpose of the Club is to promote businesses in Exeter and East Devon by providing an opportunity for business people to meet like-minded decision makers from other local businesses in a pleasant setting with a relaxed approach to networking.
The Exeter and East Devon Business Club is an uncomplicated networking club that is useful and enjoyable, and:
- members are encouraged to have input into how the Club is run
- a 10 minute presentation of interest to attendees at lunches is included
- content of the presentation can be made available on the website for downloading
- an electronic-based monthly emailed invitation is used for ease, speed and environmental consideration
- an informative website keeps you up to date with developments and the membership list
- is run on a not-for-profit basis
This month's guest speaker: Louise Monblat - Topic: The Power of Goal Setting for the new year
When booking please choose your main course and dessert! You are invited to purchase a glass of wine, if you'd like.
N.B. If you prefer, you can now pay for the event by BACs.