Exhibit at Mobile World Congress (27 February - 2 March 2017)
Monday, 27 February 2017 at 09:00 - Thursday, 2 March 2017 at 17:00 (EST)
Register your interest in joining us at Mobile World Congress
The Department for International Trade (DIT) South East Region and ERDF's South East International Business Growth project are inviting innovative, NEXtech companies to join them at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona. The visit is part-funded by the ERDF’s South East International Business Growth project.
Are you developing next generation technology e.g.VR, AR, IoT, Cognitive Computing and AI technology, drones or robotics?
Mobile World Congress is the world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry. Then being positioned in the heart of the NEXTech Hall with the Department for International Trade and ERDF, will provide unique exposure at this global exhibition.
Places are limited so make sure you register today to avoid disappointment.
- Stand located in the heart of the NEXtech Hall 8
- Two Five-day passes to the exhibition
- Individual pod for meetings. Pods include WIFI and company branding
- Access to DIT matchmaking programme
- Tickets to DIT networking reception
- 1-2-1 support from an experienced International Trade Adviser
- Promotion in Trade Mission brochure and MWC Directory
- Pre-Mission briefing to help you make the most of MWC
Will be based on your application.Priority will be given to new to export companies i.e those which have not exported in the last 12 months.
Administration Fee: £500 (+VAT)
Additional costs for flights and in-market activities to be covered by the companies.
Who should participate?
- Disruptive next generation technology companies
- SMEs based in Hampshire and IOW, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, West Sussex and Oxfordshire
- Companies who are over 12 months old