Actions and Detail Panel
Exhibit at Mobile World Congress (MWC) - Barcelona
Mon, 27 Feb 2017, 19:00 – Thu, 2 Mar 2017, 22:00 CET
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Register your Interest in joining us at Mobile World Congress
27 February - 2 March 2017
The Department for International Trade (DIT) London Region and ERDF's Global Growth Project are inviting innovative, NEXtech companies to join them at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona. The visit is part-funded by the ERDF’s Global Growth Project.
Are you developing next generation technology e.g.VR, AR, IoT, Cognitive Computing and AI technology, drones or robotics?
Mobile World Congress is the world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry. Then being positioned in the heart of the NEXTech Hall with the Department for International Trade and ERDF, will provide unique exposure at this global exhibition.
Places are limited so make sure you register today to avoid disappointment.
- Stand located in the heart of the NEXtech Hall 8
- Two Five-day passes to the exhibition
- Individual pod for meetings. Pods include WIFI, bespoke company branding and amenities
- Access to DIT matchmaking programme
- Tickets to DIT networking reception
- 1-2-1 support from an experienced International Trade Adviser
- Promotion in Trade Mission brochure and MWC Directory
- Pre-Mission briefing to help you make the most of MWC
Will be based on your application.Priority will be given to new to export companies i.e those which have not exported in the last 12 months.
Administration Fee: £500 (+VAT)
Additional costs for flights and in-market activities to be covered by the companies.
Who should participate?
- Disruptive next generation technology companies
- London small and medium sized businesses (SMEs)
- Companies who are over 12 months old
Registrations will close on Sunday 15 January 2017