Actions and Detail Panel
Exhibit at the Affordable Art Fair - Milan
Thu, 9 Feb 2017, 09:00 – Sun, 12 Feb 2017, 17:00 CET
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Calling All London Artists
The Affordable Art Fair Milan
9 - 12 February 2017
The Department for International Trade (DIT) - London Region, is inviting fifteen London Artists to display their artworks for sale at the Affordable Art Fair – Milan.
With 82 international galleries and around 12 thousand visitors, this event features over 500 artists including emerging and established names. Works of art range from street art to photography, from oils to the most experimental works. Exhibiting your work represents the perfect opportunity for you to get your artwork in front of a new international audience.
The Department for International Trade is collaborating with experienced curators to present the London Pavilion at The Affordable Art Fair Milan to showcase art by London artists.
- Sell your art to international buyers
- Exhibit up to 5 pieces of art.
- Come to the attention of international galleries
- Be represented by professional art sales advisors and curators
- Receive 1-2-1 support from our International Trade Advisors
Who Should Attend?
What are the costs?
No charge to exhibit! A sales commission of 35 per cent plus VAT to be paid to curator upon sales. Artists to advise must advise a minimum price they would want/ expect from their art (this might be best on the application form itself though)
- Artwork value maximum of €6000
- Priority will be be given to London artists who are new to export or have not exported in the last 12 months
- Decisions will be made by the curators based on the details supplied on registration, and pictures of art supplied.
Registrations close on 15 December 2016. Selected Artists will be contacted by Wednesday 21 December 2016 and will be invited to submit up to 5 artworks to a London address by January 29 2017. Curator’s decision is final.
The Curator's are covering insurance for the entirity of the Trade Mission, The Affordable Art Fair requires participating galleries to have insurance with public liability up to a certain level. We will ensure that we have the requisite insurance. Furthermore our insurance will cover theft and damage to art during transit and for the duration of the art fair. It is the responsibility of the company to ensure goods arrive by the due date and DIT are not responsible for any delays of goods with couriers and customs.