Exhibition + Pop-up Print Shop // Art That Gives Back

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

71a Gallery

71 Leonard Street

London

EC2A 4QX

United Kingdom

View Map

Event description
Art that gives back – raising money for rainforest conservation

About this Event

On Wednesday 30th October, DROOL will exhibit works by over 25 renowned artists at 71a Gallery, Shoreditch. Curated in response to the drastic increase in human-driven rainforest fires and global deforestation, the event marks the start of DROOL’s month-long campaign to raise money towards rainforest conservation.

Comprised of limited edition paintings, illustrations, photography and mixed media artworks, visitors will be able to purchase museum-quality fine art prints whilst making a tangible contribution to rainforest conservation and the fight against climate change. With an acre of rainforest being protected for every £1.60 donated.

FREE ENTRY + FREE BEER (courtesy of Crate Brewery) – just reserve a ticket!

Exhibiting painter/mixed media artists:

  • Andrew Salgado
  • Jordy Kerwick
  • Samuel de Gunzburg
  • Tess Williams
  • Bill Daggs
  • Antonio Carrau
  • David Heo
  • Adolfo Gutierrez
  • Sam Creasey
  • IRSKIY
  • Alice Irwin
  • +more

Exhibiting illustrators:

  • Sebastian Schwamm
  • Marylou Faure
  • Josie Tucker (Adapt)
  • Richard Ashton (Adapt)
  • Roy Cranston
  • Tyler Gross
  • Sebastian Pren
  • James Daw
  • Ben Wood
  • +more

Exhibiting photographers:

  • Laura Thompson
  • Gabriel Isak
  • Andy Feltham
  • Robin Friend
  • Margarida Pereira
  • +more

FREE ENTRY + FREE BEER (courtesy of Crate Brewery) – just reserve a ticket!

From artwork sales, 60% of the profits will be donated to Rainforest Trust – one of the world’s most respected conservation charities, which has been protecting rainforests for over 30 years. With the remaining 40% of the profits going to the artists. Find out more about the campaign and why DROOL is running it

“Tropical deforestation accounts for up to 15% of net global carbon emissions each year – the same as every car, truck, bus, plane, ship and train on the planet. So safeguarding existing rainforests is one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways an individual can fight climate change” – Source Rainforest Trust 2019

“All money raised by DROOL during this fundraising campaign will be donated to Rainforest Trust’s Conservation Action Fund. This vital fund supports Rainforest Trust’s most urgent work around the world, allowing the charity to direct money where it is most needed” – Alex Liepman, DROOL Founder

We want to thank 71a Gallery for kindly donating the use of their art space for this event. Find out more about them

Date and Time

Location

71a Gallery

71 Leonard Street

London

EC2A 4QX

United Kingdom

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved