Actions and Detail Panel
Exodus Gods and Kings Movie Breakdown Part 2/2
Sun, May 7, 2017, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM BST
Many people are upset by the all white casting of films set in ancient Africa. They are less able to explain the extensive and insidious mis-representation of African culture; history, architecture and art which occur in every frame of those movies. This is just as damaging but often goes unnoticed. It affects people who have'nt even seen the movie due to the massive promotional advertising that comes with such films, the brainwashing continues indirectly and subconsciously.
In the second half of this double blockbuster movie breakdown we will cover:
- Scene by scene comparisons of Gods and Kings and actual African history with dates and comparative European history
- The actual African identity of Gods and Pharoahs in the film
- The Hollywood perversion of Kemetic Spirituality
- The power of stereotypes
- The people behind this film, similar films and reasons for the whitewash
- Psychological warfare: reasons, examples and effects
- Did slavery build the pyramids, who were the Hebrews ?
- How we can use such films to our advantage: flipping the script and un-brainwashing
- Where and how to get accurate information on African history
- Black people in Fantasy/Science Fiction Season ? Where to get those images and stories
We will also be eviscerating the more recent movie, Gods of Egypt, A movie so racist that the directors and studio apologised for it when it came out ! This presentation will be jointly delivered by Brother Andrew Muhammad and Black History Walks who in 2013 brought you the X Men and Superman movie breakdowns.
This event will start at 3.00pm Latecomers may not get a seat. Bring pen and pad and be on time! £8.00 entry book early !
Treasure Beach Grill sponsors the Movie Breakdowns http://treasurebeachgrill.co.uk/ is a Caribbean restaurant 5 mins walk from West Kensington tube stattion .Food and drink will be on sale. No external food and drink to be consumed on site.
About the speaker:
Since 1994 Andrew Muhammad has been conducting History Tours nationwide and internationally to Egypt, Tunisia, Ireland and Spain. Andrew has also designed what is widely known as the ‘Hidden Truth Movie Breakdown’. This delivery is based on the Chinese proverb that a picture paints a thousand words.
The movie industry has perfected the art of using signs and symbols to convey many hidden truths to a very unsuspecting and susceptible audience. This type of communication was first invented in Kemet (Egypt) and was used throughout their society. Many Hollywood blockbuster films and cartoons such as The Matrix and Lion King contain secrets that will amaze the viewers.
More info on Andrew Muhammad here http://www.theinvestigator.org.uk/about.html