Actions and Detail Panel
Experience & Engagement Network Meeting
Wed 8 March 2017, 09:30 – 15:00 GMT
Led by members of our Lived Experience Panel, these quarterly meetings provide a forum for members to discuss experience of care topics, and develop understanding in how they can advance this complex and challenging agenda.
- Clarify the responsibilities of meeting Equality and Diversity agenda within engagement work
- Explore and discuss Equality Impact Analysis
- Explore innovative ways to engage with children and young people in improvement work
- Network with colleagues
- This event is free to all Advancing Quality Alliance (AQuA) member organisations. In some cases, places can be paid for by non-members. If you’re interested in attending and are not a member then contact us at AQuA@srft.nhs.uk. If you are unsure whether your organisation is an AQuA member, please click here.
- Paid places on this programme are non-refundable however can be transferred. If you are no longer able to attend and wish to transfer your place, please contact the team on the details above.
- Final event arrangements are confirmed with the venue up to two weeks before the event. In order to ensure that places are not wasted please let us know at your earliest convenience if you are no longer able to attend. Many of our events operate waiting lists so this will enable us to reallocate your place to someone else on the list.
- We take photographs and occasionally video/live stream at our events. We use these pictures and video on our website and in other media such as Twitter and news publications. If you do not want to be photographed or filmed please let a member of the AQuA team know at the event.
- By signing up for an AQuA event, we will add your contact details to our CRM system and let you know about future events, as well as send you our fortnightly e-bulletin. If you do not want to receive information from us, please let us know by sending us an email to AQuA@srft.nhs.uk and we will remove your name from our mailing list.
- Supporting resources, presentations and other materials from the event will be made available on our website after the event for 30 days.
- By registering for this event you consent for us to share your attendance information with your organisation for reporting purposes.
- If the event is held jointly with one of our partners we will share attendee names, organisations and email addresses.
- When you register for this event you’ll automatically be agreeing to our terms and conditions and privacy statements.