Actions and Detail Panel
Experimental Knitting Workshop
Sat 26 November 2016, 11:00 – 13:00 GMT
26th November 2016
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This unique learning experience will have a limited student intake on each course to ensure maximum learning time.
THE WORKSHOP INVOLVES
- Introduction to hand-knitting
- How to incorporate embellishments into knitted stitch
- Transforming recycled materials/ yarn making
This workshop is suitable for beginners and those wanting to experiment with materials and expand their skills. You will also have the opportunity to speak to the designers and view pieces from previous Jane Bowler collections up close in the setting of their East London studio.
- Morning workshop, 11am-1pm
- All materials will be provided
- Refreshments will also be provided
- LOCATION: Jane Bowler studio, studio 4, 375 High street, Stratford, E15 4QZ
- Please note: to ensure maximum learning in a small group, spaces are limited.
All bookings are non refundable. In the unlikely situation of a workshop cancellation you will receive a full refund.